Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Amazon.Com, and Why Am I Up So Late?

My book finally showed up on amazon. You can now go to The Worldwrights on Amazon and get me book. Shibby.

I'm supposed to be working on Prodigal Earth right now. Instead I'm down here patrolling the Lulu community and helping people put their thumbnail photos on amazon.com. I feel like I'm in the foot book: more and more and more people are asking me for my book. It's surreal (and also flattering) but mostly surreal. And weird. And kind of cool. I've sold 16 copies by word-of-mouth.

There are some other Print On Demand services out there that I'm beginning to look into. One offers a marketing scheme as well -- though I'm sure it's not free like lulu.

I think my watermark will be 100 books. If I can sell 100 books by my lil' ol' self, I will start looking at larger and more sophisticated avenues of publication.

2 Comments:

Blogger Maxianne (Maxie) Grant said...

I just noticed the time mark on this is 8:18 p.m. That must be Specific Daylight Time -- I'm on Eastern. Trippy.

12/4/06 8:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

uh, i'm still not seeing me mentioned. hmmm, kiss yourself good night, then! tee, hee, mee.

15/4/06 10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home