Monday, October 02, 2006

A review -- And my Website is hosed

I have my very first review from my podcasting adventure.

I'm so pleased I'm linking it. I'm self-promoting.

I haven't kept the ol' website or blog up to date recently, so here's where I am: The website is currently screwed up. Register.com must have changed the location of the php interpreter or how paths are redirected on the site. I'm going to have to figure out what they changed and if they don't quit doing this (this is the second time I've had to re-code my site to their ever-shifting infrastructure) I will probably dump them for someone else at the end of the year. I'm not terribly impressed with their service so far as it costs about $5 per month more than the competition and offers half as much.

At any rate, Chapter 11 of the podcast is up and I have 384 active subscribers. I would like to think I'm gradually gaining an audience. The evolving plan is to get enough of a critical mass that I can then go to a publisher who will market me and say: look, xxxx number of people like my book. They might like the next one, too. What say you?

That's where it stands. More to come shortly.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

13/12/06 9:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

14/12/06 4:09 PM  
Blogger Maxianne (Maxie) Grant said...

Irritating. I have now had to turn on word verification becuase some a-hole was comment-spamming. Bye bye comment spam.

20/12/06 6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home